Erickson Living is seeking a new Director of Corporate Affairs who will be responsible for managing the community and political relationships for Erickson Living and Erickson-managed communities. This individual will be coordinating with operations and government affairs to engage officials at federal, state and local levels, connecting the community and political relationship program to proactively and reactively manage issues affecting the business, and assisting with developing and executing advocacy campaigns for operations and development issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage relationships with community executive teams and corporate leadership as the platform to manage the government affairs program;
- Continue refining and executing the complex government affairs program to manage federal, state and local relationships with elected officials and other relevant stakeholders;
- Connect the community and political relationship program to help proactively and reactively manage issues affecting the business;
- Assist with direct advocacy to advance business objectives and as a tool to further relationships; and
- Assist with regulatory filings, as needed.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Three or more years combined work experience in government, campaign or political work, public affairs, communications or other related field.
- Government, campaign or political experience preferred.