The Director of 340B and Drug Supply Management is MaineHealth's (MH) 340B and drug supply management expert, main contact and liaison. This individual directly oversees a 340B team and is responsible for leading and developing strategies to maximize efficiency and ensure compliance with the federal 340B drug discount program in its entirety, including comprehensive oversight for contract, mixed use and retail based programs. This role will participate in the budget planning process, analyze and interpret 340B pricing trends and assess the impact of proposed rules and/or legislation. The Director is responsible for improving our 340B program's operational performance, ensuring program integrity and maintaining regulatory compliance across all MaineHealth 340B covered entities, excluding affiliates. The Director will also be expected to support drug supply management operational and financial performance improvement opportunities.
Required Minimum, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, (KSA's)
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy required. Doctor of Pharmacy preferred.
- Masters in pharmacy, healthcare administration, business or finance preferred.
- 3-5 years of health system pharmacy leadership and completion of PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration preferred.
- 3-5 years of 340B Program health system experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced 340B Operations Certificate preferred.
- 2 + years of program planning, development and management or related work experience.
- Knowledge of health care accounting, finance and reimbursement principles preferred
- Strong work ethic to provide comprehensive reports and consistently set and meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and experience influencing at senior levels in an organization.
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills to effectively deal with conflicts and manage change.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and adaptability, yet be able to ensure compliance with regulations
- Proficiency in common office productivity software and operating systems ( Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).