As our company continues to grow, we're looking for a Director of HR Operations who will work with the VP of HR and the rest of the HR team to align HR strategy with expanding business goals while continuing to build and maintain a strong company culture. The person in this role will play a vital part in the overall success of Human Resources. The candidate will be an operationally-oriented business partner, with hands-on experience and will work with the VP of HR and other Egnyte leaders in setting and executing the strategy and operational programs for HR.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as a business-oriented approach to HR. S/he will have used employee engagement, talent management and professional development as strategic differentiators, finding creative ways to drive a high-performing organization. S/he will lead and optimize supporting HR infrastructure and business processes. S/he will be responsible for identifying process improvements across all areas of HR and will work with the HR team to manage change to prepare the organization for scale and growth.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Global HR Operations leader focused on HR systems; compensation; benefits; HR systems, policies and processes and employee relations
- Develop and own the HR Operations road map with continued focus on streamlining and automating business processes to create a value added HR organization that can effectively support our growing, global business
- Ensure HR systems alignment with other internal technologies supported by key partners in Finance and I.T.
- Evaluate current processes to identify areas for improvement through process improvement and technical solutions
- Manage the planning, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, training and support of HR technology solutions working collaboratively with I.T. and other stakeholders
- Manage the global HR data with a focus on data quality and driving improvements, to provide efﬁcient, effective, and compliant HR services.
- Own the data quality and on-going improvements to data to deliver accurate and reliable workforce data with corresponding workforce reporting and analytics
- Develop broad influence through a solid set of internal and external relationships
- Understand the business strategy and interpret and drive programs and practices with a highly strategic focus around compensation, benefits, performance management and talent development
- Provide exceptional project management and customer service
- Possess a deep understanding of state and local laws and regulations, including GDPR, as they pertain to HR processes
- Serve as a trusted, independent counsel and advisor to the business and as a leader with HR expertise and perspective
- Help establish, build and maintain a culture to attract and retain top talent and leadership
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree required in Business, HR or related field
- 8+ years of progressive HR operations experience, including 3+ years in leading a team
- Experience with implementing HR technology solutions including ATS, LMS, HRIS & Analytics
- Strong HR functional expertise in HR systems and processes, employee lifecycle, benefit design and administration, and performance management
- Extensive knowledge of HR products/solutions and awareness of HR strategy around talent identification, attraction, engagement, retention
- HR Operational Management experience including compliance, audit/validation of data sets from disparate systems, reporting and analysis to enable strategy formulation
- Excellent project management skills and strong operational focus
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, coaching, verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local labor and employment laws
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing with the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.