The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead drives change and learning activities to help the organization of the future and realize the benefits from the business transformation.
Expectations include defining overall OCM strategy and leading delivery efforts for each facet of OCM; including: Executive Alignment, Stakeholder Analysis and Communication, Change Impacts identification and management, Journey Mapping, Readiness Assessments, Job-Role Mapping, End User Training management, End User Training scheduling, User Adoption tracking and management, and Knowledge Transfer.
The key aspect of this role is to provide Change Management expertise and leadership to support the people side of change.
- Facilitate Executive Alignment workshops that help clarify the business transformation vision and scope, case for change and program governance model
- Define, develop, and drive the execution of the overall OCM strategies based on the business transformation program vision
- Identify and analyze Stakeholders, develop stakeholder management plans, and facilitate on-going stakeholder engagement
- Develop the overall Communication strategy and plan to include creating and delivery of internal and external communications, messages and supporting materials
- Develop the framework for the required support network (e.g. Change Agent Network, Super User Network, etc.), roles and responsibilities, and timeline to support program activities (e.g. support communications / championing the process and system change, education and training, post go-live support, etc.)
- Conduct Change Impact assessments to identify key changes that will impact the organization; and develop and execute change management activities to support the transition
- Facilitate Organization Alignment/Design (if required); as well as, end user to role mapping activities to support process and organizational changes
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner to the steering committee and stakeholders
- Create and manage measurement system to track adoption and adjust the change management strategy and tactics as necessary
- Define and manage the overall Training Strategy (to include training delivery plan and methods, environments, tools, approval cadence, logistics, and scheduling) for process and technology related to the business transformation
- Design and execute training needs analysis to develop the Training Approach and Plan and then manage the creation and maintenance of all program-related training materials, Train-the-Trainer approach, training schedule development, training metrics and measurement approach, training environment management
- Credibility and ability to interact with and influence all levels of organization
- Ability to drive the required organizational change given the understanding of the culture
- Large organization change management program leadership experience
- Understanding of the key business and benefits drivers to focus the key change activities
- Knowledge of web-based training development solutions and application of adult learning principles
- Experience developing, rewarding and retaining teams
- Strong communication, organization, leadership and project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on fast-paced project teams and adhere to deadlines