$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Director, Business Development to join our Papillion, NE office. This position is responsible for directing and leading a team in business development activities, assisted by subordinate managers. This position is also responsible for making a measurable impact by managing a specific sales team in achievement of Company goals, managing accounts, associate relationships, and providing direct support to the account teams.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Oversee and coordinate the daily operations of the business development department.
2. Develop long- and short-term strategies and oversee implementation.
3. Interview, hire, and counsel direct report employees. Delegate activities to appointed managers. Ensure that responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all subordinates are defined and understood.
4. Ensure achievement of planned sales activities on a target list of high potential new and existing customers.
5. Execute renewal and upgrade activities according to Company standards.
6. Develop and implement account plans that document specific sales strategies and tactics.
7. Establish and maintain positive and effective business relationships with internal and external contacts.
8. Identify specific opportunities for customer upgrade within a target list of existing customers.
9. Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
10. Develop, in concert with customers, options for addressing those specific needs.
11. Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to customers.
12. Act as a customer advocate throughout the entire sales process and solution delivery process.
13. Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely.
14. Resolve escalated customer complaints regarding sales and service.
15. Determine price schedules and discount rates.
16. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
17. Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
Additional Posting Locations
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of all Company products and services.
3. Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
4. Ability to successfully lead a team of associates.
5. Organized with attention to detail and time management skills.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and provide consistent, high-quality service.
7. Demonstrated mentoring and team building skills.
8. Ability to use classic and innovative approaches to sales management, coaching, and training.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
2. 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience is required.
3. Previous sales and customer service experience is required.
4. Experience in high-volume, business-to-business, solution selling.
Valid Through: 2019-11-4