We are currently seeking a Full-Time Director, Area Sales – Central Region to join the LifeNet Health team. This is a remote position and the Director must reside within a major city such as Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, and Houston. Hours for this position are variable with up to 60% travel.
The Area Sales Director is the sales leader in: OH, KY, MI, IL, WI, IA, MN, MO, Ne, KS, OK, LA, TX and portions of the Dakotas geographic Area. They are responsible for the development, maintenance, leadership/direction and the sales/distribution of LifeNet Health Bio Implants within their assigned geographic Area. The position is the key management contact for the Regional Managers and is therefore responsible for sales performance, management/accountability, strategic sales plans, hiring/development and insuring focused attention to regional activities. The position is a key management contact for Alliance Partners, Distributorships, Hospital Systems and Corporate Level Management within Strategic Accounts
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for planning and implementing strategies to ensure the revenue budget is met and the area's strategic service goals are met by the Alliance Partners, Distributors, Regional Managers and Bio-Implant Specialists.
- Acts as the liaison between the field sales force and the internal shared services. This includes coordinating key activities with internal staff that will help drive success in their area.
- Develops the Regional Managers and coaches on performance. Conducts field travel with Regional Managers and Bio-Implant Specialists with the area as assigned.
- Ensures all employees within the area complete all required training such as compliance, product, sales or other required company training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Related Field
- 7 years of sales experience in the medical device industry, hospital sales and/or physician sales.
- 5 years of leadership experience with direct reports.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely. This includes being solution oriented and controlling the controllables from a positive mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and strategize in order to meet goals.
- Ability to interface with physicians, surgeons, hospitals and inspire them on LNH products.
- Valid State Drivers' License
- Operating room, orthopedic or neuro-surgical product experience.
- 3 or more years of LifeNet Health Regional Sales experience.