Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Herndon, VA
Exostar - The Company:
- We're a solid company founded in 2000 and still quickly growing
- We have won multiple industry awards serving fast-growth industries with emergent technology
Exostar - The Employer:
- We believe in employee development: we promote internally and provide training and educational assistance
- We provide a fun, engaged workplace, with monthly social and community-building events
- We offer comprehensive benefits and PTO plans, including a holiday break between Christmas and New Year's Day
Exostar is seeking a hands-on Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Managers will work with the marketing team, Product Management, Sales, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. This position will be an individual contributor role and will report to the Director of Marketing.
Your day, if you join us:
- Planning and Executing all digital marketing, including email, SEM, content syndication, social media, and display advertising, and the marketing database
- Designing, Building, and maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Building an inbound marketing plan
- Managing the company website (including all images, tools and content)
- Overseeing management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating emerging technologies and stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
You meet our "must haves" for this role if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field
- You are a US person (US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident)—this is a requirement due to ITAR regulations
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and /or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
You're exactly who we're looking for if you have:
- Master's degree in marketing or a related field
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Exostar's cloud-based, innovative solutions promote secure business collaboration within and between organizations in highly regulated industries, including aerospace and defense and life sciences. Exostar's identity and access management platform, serves as the foundation for its credentialing, risk management, enterprise collaboration, and supply chain collaboration solutions.
The Exostar "collect once, connect once, certify once" methodology and web-based single sign-on access allow organizations and individuals to engage with one another quickly, seamlessly, and productively. The solutions' security and certifications mitigate risk, protect sensitive data and intellectual property, and meet industry and regulatory compliance directives.
Over 150,000 aerospace, defense, and life sciences organizations in more than 150 countries worldwide belong to the Exostar community.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Herndon, VA, Exostar's notable customers include Amgen, AstraZeneca, BAE Systems, Bell Helicopter, Boeing, Computer Sciences Corporation, Fujitsu, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Lockheed Martin, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce, United Technologies Corporation (UTC), and the UK Ministry of Defense.
Exostar is an Equal Employment Employer. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or genetic information. Exostar is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons in all facets of employment including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, training, benefits, transfers and working conditions.