What you will do:
Our Digital Marketing and E-Commerce team is seeking a Digital Marketing Brand Specialist. This position's primary focus is to work collaboratively with internal brands, external digital agencies and team / key personnel to support current and upcoming digital marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness and purchase consideration. The ideal candidate has a unique blend of creativity and analytical skills, is extremely detail oriented, thrives in a high-volume, fast-paced, energetic environment, and can naturally help create and maintain order.
- Support each brand's digital marketing strategies through execution of ongoing programs and campaigns. This includes creation and management of campaign calendar to support all brands:
- Liaison between Tracfone and multiple agencies.
- Support the day to day aspect of all digital initiatives for the initiatives listed above.
- Creation of related agency briefs.
- Assure flawless execution of campaigns (tracking, reporting, IO, PO's) - internally and via all vendors and agencies.
- Drive daily optimization execution of campaigns - driven by Director.
- Implement and deploy and calendar campaigns.
- Coordinate with agencies on various projects.
- Digital Marketing Media and Creative Lead:
- Manage digital media to drive brand awareness and consideration across their brand portfolio, working in close conjunction with Media and Brand Leads.
- Leads the relationship of external digital creative and media agencies that support brand digital campaigns.
- Drives the digital creative and media strategy and execution in concert with our brand leaders.
- Provide internal support on digital marketing campaigns (i.e. internal training flashes).
- Manage creative tracker and flighting and campaign calendar for the year.
- Support executive team on all internal and external presentations.
- Assist and manage the reporting and analysis of all campaign efforts. Partner with all data sources to assure accuracy and reliability.
- Provide recommendations for budget and budget trackers for all in market efforts.
- Manage back office of all campaign related items - archiving of creative and media recommendations and plans.
- Digital Marketing Operations:
- Service as the central hub for all brand digital initiatives.
- Issue meeting notes summarizing key points/deliverable dates and necessary actions for respective DMEC team members before end of the following business day.
- Ensure accuracy of the documentation: Proper owners are assigned within meeting note spreadsheet.
- Follow-up outstanding items with each owner and provide updates on week status calls.
- Represent DMEC team with active participation on weekly agency and brand status calls.
- Work with other team members to assure proper integration.
- Assure flawless execution and timely delivery of projects.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing, account management for digital marketing and e-commerce. Marketing Management/Coordination and/or campaign management.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong knowledge in digital creative and campaign design, agency management, product management.