$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Description of Work The Database Specialist is a full‐time position primarily responsible for maintaining and modifying the database associated with implementation of the School as Hub for Birth through Grade 3 Approach. This database is a customized version of the ChildPlus database system, and is designed to support documentation, continuous improvement, and evaluation of work conducted in association with the Superintendents Early Childhood Plan for the Learning Community of Douglas and Sarpy Counties. The Database Specialist will work closely with the Buffett Institute Research and Evaluation team to link data stored in an external location to data stored in ChildPlus.
Minimum Required Qualifications Required Qualifications
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or related field and experience of database administration.
• Three (3) years of experience with database management including but not limited to security set-up and maintenance, interface customization, module design, and query.
• An equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be considered.
Preferred Qualifications Preferred Qualifications
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or related field
• Experience with database programming languages.
• Experience with of Microsoft SQL server.
• Experience with of basic statistics and data visualization.
• Experience exporting data to be used for statistical analyses.
• Experience linking data from various sources.
• Knowledge of ChildPlus database systems ideal.
Valid Through: 2019-9-27