Provide college leadership with better data to support strategic decision making, to more effectively monitor performance with regard to metrics, to more effectively support and make the case for new college initiatives and proposals, to report to accreditation and funding agencies, and to communicate impact to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Financial Management, MIS, CIT, Math/Statistics, Behavioral and Social Sciences, or a closely related field.
- Three years of work experience in reporting, assessment, data extraction, and data analysis.
- Experience with report writing in an enterprise reporting tool, filtering, joining, applying business rules, and validating data.
- Ability to finish projects independently, on time, and with high quality.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present findings.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Student and Financial data in a university setting.
- Experience in analyzing complex data sets, developing projections, and communicating results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Power Query and Power Pivot.
- Ability to utilize statistical software packages.
- Familiarity with course imbedded assessment, financial modeling, faculty activity tracking, external/regulatory reporting.
- A background check is required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.