In this role you will be responsible for providing key support for the execution of reporting related to the development and on-going maintenance of the portfolio aggregation broking product.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The role of the Data Analytics/Engineer will require analyzing data, deriving insight, and presenting findings to both internal and external stakeholders. Heavy interaction and collaboration is required with core business and technology members on the Technology Platform Team, as well as Panel Carriers, and WTW brokers to maintain consistent output and delivery of relevant information.
- Analytic Output DevelopmentLead requirements gathering and development of relevant reporting and analytical tools to support stakeholder needs.
- Provide support for stakeholders with recurring as well as ad-hoc reporting including contractually obligated reporting
- Provide analytical insights on the panels broking product
- Act as an internal innovator creating new solutions to complex business problems using data and analytics
- Provide data and feedback to management on use of systems and processes
- Support data integrity of systems and applications
- Engage with Carrier Relations and Head of Panels to provide BD revenue-generating reports
- Work integrated with Mumbai analyst(s); manage their shared workflow
- Perform R&D / due diligence on new opportunities for pipeline
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree in computer science, finance, or analytics a plus
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with analytics and reporting systems within a client facing business model
- Insurance industry knowledge highly desired
- Experience with advanced business analytics platforms and languages including but not limited to; PowerBI, Tableau, Minitab, SPSS, Looker, SQL, MDX,R, Python
- Strong oral and written communication skills, required; ability to communicate directly with executive level audiences
- Proficient to expert level understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong understanding of data and ability to distill complex raw data sets into easy to follow narratives
- Team player with collaborative interdisciplinary nature