$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Purpose & Scope:
Position is responsible for developing reporting and analysis of contracting programs for Sales and Marketing area. This entails creating, monitoring, and auditing contract databases as well as analyzing contract performance and compliance. It requires a high level of analytical skill, detail orientation, and financial analysis. Effective interpersonal skills to work through problems with both internal customers (sales reps, regional managers, Health Systems account managers) and external customers are required.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Develop financial models to support contract negotiations for commercial and government customers.
* Perform extensive analysis of sales, discounts and performance by channel (Institutional, Managed Care, Trade, and Government) to identify opportunities for pricing optimization and maximizing revenue opportunities.
* Develop Excel model that merges contract database with third party data to produce market share reports at the territory, regional, GPO, IHN, and national levels. Publishes reports to field sales reps, regional managers, and senior management. Creates executive summary highlighting key performance indicators for each contracting program.
* Work with field sales and Health Systems account managers to highlight, investigate, and monitor customers with accounts not in compliance with the terms of the agreement. Generate letters to non-compliant customers according to enforcement guidelines. Follow up with field sales and/or healthcare marketing managers on progress of non-compliant customers.Present results to management on progress and issues outstanding.
* Ensure integrity of database through periodic audits. Develop procedure around audit methodology and timing.
* Maintain database of contract offers to strategic accounts and analyzes incremental sales impact. Publish updates of signed and unsigned contracts to Marketing and Health Systems. Create reporting to track market share performance of strategic accounts and other accounts that they influence.
* Support the creation of contract proposals by the analysis of volume potential under multiple scenarios. Mine data provided by customer or internal data to establish base case and projected upside cases.
* Participate in strategy sessions with product marketing and Astellas business partners on new contracting initiatives. Develop reporting capability to track performance of new programs.
* provide informative quarterly performance business review presentations for the leadership and Oncology business partners
* Prepare and analyze forecast by channel and product, align assumptions with finance, support all variances to previous forecast.
* Prepare accurate quarterly accruals and align with finance, support assumptions and pass all financial and JSox quarterly audits.
* Additional duties as needed
* Perform bi-monthly analysis of RAR for each product. Analyze trends, highlights changes, and researches underlying causes. Meet with Finance mid-month and month-end to present summary of RAR$ paid and projection of month end accrual.
* Direct interface with the Health Systems Account Managers as well as field sales assisting with financial deal analysis input for eventual review by the Strategic Pricing Committee.
* Serve as Strategic Pricing Committee secretary responsible for documenting committee decisions and publishing minutes of each meeting.
* Individual contributor role
* Reports directly to the Director of Contracts and Pricing
* 4-year College Degree in a business discipline
* 6+ years successful work experience in a financial/analytical role
* Advanced level of database and MS Excel skill
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Customer service commitment
* Detail oriented.
Valid Through: 2019-10-10