- Translating key business requirements into Cisco solutions
- Design and propose next generation Cisco solutions that meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Integrating Cisco solutions into the network design, and implementation.
- Present complex technical concepts in a manner that can be easily understood by non-technical or semi-technical audiences
- Act as a consultant to the customers, striving to gain a trusted advisor status through honest but humble interactions.
- Perform technology demonstrations utilizing the WWT Advanced Technology Center, Partner and Vendor Labs or customer provided equipment.
- Contribute to the WWT technology body of knowledge through the creation of written documentation, white papers, internal blogs, WWT communities or knowledge base articles.
- Join and be an active participant in one or more WWT Virtual Teams representing a technology of relevance to you and the region.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key partners who are local to your region.
- Support the account team through identification, development and ongoing support of new opportunities.
- Join account teams in key customer meetings to represent WWT's solutions and capabilities.
- Take a leadership position in proposal responses within your domain of expertise.
- Works with clients and WWT Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT opportunities.
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources.
- Use knowledge of technology, products and services to build new solutions and business outcomes for the customer.
- CCIE certification preferred
- 5+ years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a focus on solution sales.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Travel requirement 50% (during the week only, home on the weekends, eastern part of US)
Valid Through: 2019-8-28