Conduct compensation analysis and reports. Oversee job evaluation process. Provide compensation benchmarking and best practices to assist Compensation team that supports the company's business strategy.
- Offer analysis and support in the execution and administration of SEI's base and incentive programs.
- Update and oversee job repository system that houses all job descriptions.
- Ensure descriptions are accurate and in compliance with FLSA guidelines.
- Assist HR Business Partners with basic inquiries and submissions on job descriptions for review and inquiries for newly created job codes.
- Perform various statistical analyses to aid in design and administration of compensation programs utilizing internal resources and past documented processes
- Serve as dedicated partner and subject matter expert regarding compensation policies and practices
- Administer monthly, quarterly and annual compensation pay outs for various sales incentive plans
- Contributes to the implementation of compensation actions.
- Conducts position audits and recommends action based on findings and provides consultation services.
- Provides support to the Compensation function through the development of compensation
- Aid in the development and creation of Compensation SOP's
- Recommends the development, configuration and redefining of compensation processes to maximize results and improve efficiency.
- Formulates recommendations for salary range assignments based on salary surveys, appropriate market pricing and statutory requirements governing compensation.
- Complete and submit annual salary surveys. Analyze published salary market data and interpret current pay practices to make sound recommendations and resolve compensation concerns
- Prepare salary recommendations to ensure the company maintains a competitive position in operating labor markets
- Coach and counsel HR Business Partners on job documentation process and compensation salary administration (i.e. promotions, demotions, lateral transfers).
- Partner with IT/HRIS to manage updates and enhancements to compensation systems.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree CCP, MBA preferred
- Experience: 5+ years of Compensation, Benchmarking, Data Analysis.
- Experience with Compensation-related software applications.
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel (formulas, graphs, pivot tables, vlookups, etc), Powerpoint and Access.