Denodo is looking for a creative, focused, and well-organized individual to drive their technology alliances and partnerships program with an emphasis on Cloud. This individual will own and manage Cloud technology alliances and partnerships at both the strategic and tactical level. The selected candidate will work with colleagues in the strategy and business development team to formulate these new programs, identifying potential OEM and ISV partners, working with software development to ensure that we meet the needs of these partners, and working with marketing to drive the programs for joint revenue-generation with partners.
Location: Palo Alto, CA (preferred), New York, NY, or Chicago, IL
Function: Strategy and Business Development
- Cloud Technology Partners
- Based on requirements coming from strategic market analysis, product roadmap, Solution-selling strategies, and with input from Sales and Marketing, create a list of preferred partners with whom Denodo should create a Cloud focused technology partnership.
- Contact and create relationships with the preferred Cloud partners leading to a formal technology partner agreement spanning product, marketing, sales collaboration.
- Manage the relationship with the partners on an ongoing basis.
- Act as liaison between the technology partner and the appropriate Denodo teams (e.g. software development)
- Work with Marketing to create appropriate collateral to support strategic partnership and joint go-to-market activities focused on the Cloud
- Cloud SI Alliances
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify SI Partners who have the knowledge and skills to complement the Denodo Cloud offerings in joint Cloud solutions
- Work with the Partner and Channel Sales team to build relationships with the preferred Cloud SI partners
- Act as liaison between the Cloud SI partner and the appropriate Denodo teams (e.g. software development)
- Work with Marketing to create appropriate collateral to support strategic partnership and joint go-to-market activities focused on the Cloud solutions
- Technology Certifications
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify technical integrations and certifications required to support the Sales opportunities
- Plan a 'certification roadmap' with Denodo technical teams, with prioritized certifications and target certification dates
- Build technology partnership with the certification vendor to facilitate certification testing.
- Work with Marketing to create necessary collateral after certification
- Manage certifications for future releases
- OEM Partnerships
- Work with Business Development team to identify product OEM opportunities
- Work with identified OEM partners to create formal OEM partnership and revenue plan
- Act as liaison between OEM partners and appropriate Denodo teams (e.g. software development) to facilitate product embedding and testing.
- Define business model and conditions of OEM business agreement
- Work with Marketing to create appropriate collateral with OEM partner
- Denodo ISV Platform / Program
- Research and Recommend a program for ISV and Cloud Application partners to leverage Denodo under various pay-per-use models to deliver value-added solutions for business users in both cloud and on premise models
- Work with appropriate Denodo teams (e.g. software development) to deliver technical and revenue metering connection APIs to set up a Denodo ISV Alliance Platform
- Work with Marketing to create appropriate collateral and go-to-market activities to attract ISV and Cloud Application Vendors to utilize Denodo ISV Platform
- Closely monitor and support ISV partners to become successful by making changes to the platform / program as appropriate
- BS/BA or higher degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role with a strong focus on technology alliances for a Cloud software company.
- Experience of creating and driving new technology partner programs, including recruiting identified strategic partners, evangelizing technology and business value proposition, and spotting new partner opportunities based on market scan of new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Active listener, inquisitive and passionate about Cloud technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel around 25%.
- Be a team worker with positive attitude.