HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world's leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
The Client Success Manager, reporting to the VP, Client Leadership, works on-site with client, collaborating with their internal teams to provide strategic operational leadership. This is accomplished by understanding objectives, challenges, and a roadmap specific to loyalty, as well as, other key client initiatives. The Client Success Manager will provide guidance and support to cross-functional client and HelloWorld teams, proactively identifying challenges or clarifying opportunities.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Regular and active engagement in on-site client meetings
- Translate client goals into action items/work streams for HelloWorld teams
- Serve as the client advocate inside HW to ensure that HW core teams have the necessary information to scope and complete deliverables (i.e. schedule, budget, client program goals, product knowledge, best practices and content)
- Serve as a conduit of information relating to client expectations by establishing and providing a regular reporting cadence to HW core teams (i.e. account management, client solutions, delivery, strategy, creative, etc.)
- Understand client's goals, key performance indicators, priorities, and limitations to drive roadmap creation and implementation in tandem with client and HW stakeholders.
- Work with the HW Program Managers to maintain project plans through the program.
- Responsible for communicating progress and milestone completion to the client across various workstreams
- Evaluate all opportunities and challenges through the lens of achieving the program's key performance indicators, providing proactive ideas and creative problem solving that align with that vision. Provide value to client via a consultative approach with proactive ideas and creative problem solving to achieve program key performance indicators
- Create and maintain client-specific HelloWorld best practices and documentation to ensure continuity across projects and initiatives
- When appropriate, assist with day-to-day client loyalty marketing initiatives, such as creating project briefs, coordinating resources, reviewing deliverables, and analyzing initiative performance
- Effectively navigate client's organizational structure and culture. Must thrive in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment with ability to pivot quickly and build relationships across multiple teams with competing priorities
- Monitor client's performance objectives for all their existing initiatives to ensure program goals and client satisfaction are being met/exceeded
- Maintain working knowledge of research products, industry trends and competitive set as they relate to the client's business
- Focus on building strong, in-person client relationships through on-site presence
- 8+ years of experience in marketing program/project management or technology, with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs.
- Proven client facing and/or client management experience required
- Strategy and operations experience highly preferred
- Experience operating in an agile or agency agile environment is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Versed in the translation of technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
- Ability to understand big picture yet deduce down to actionable work streams
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, resilient partnerships with clients
- Experience managing project or development teams and leading creative direction
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, complex environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.