The Client Services Executive will grow WWT's services business by leading the services sales process in assigned accounts, including building client and partner relationships, identifying and creating business opportunities, scoping new work with clients, preparing budgets and pricing, creating and delivering proposals and statements of work, closing business to meet or exceed sales targets, and coordinating smooth transitions of awarded engagements from the sales phase to the service delivery phase.
- Create and identify services opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Build a pipeline of services opportunities that meet or exceed thresholds.
- Use a consultative approach to solving clients' business issues, with the goal of delivering business outcomes through WWT's services
- Attain or exceed sales targets for services profitability and revenue.
- Develop WWT's services business in assigned accounts with some support from other team members.
- Serve as the single point of contact for sales of services in assigned accounts.
- Establish and develop strong business relationships with assigned clients and WWT's services partners.
- Conduct requirements gathering and scoping sessions with clients and WWT stakeholders. Utilize Project Scoping Workshops when appropriate. Develop thorough and accurate proposals and statements of work with some support from other team members.
- Negotiate with WWT suppliers including OEMs and service delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery methodology, and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Develop and present proposals and SOWs.
- Work with any internal departments as needed to create services engagements that are set up for success, including PS Delivery, PS PMO, PS Partner Management, Strategic Sourcing, Management Consulting, Cyber Security, Legal & Compliance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Sales Operations, Business Development, SRC, Finance, etc.
- Work with the WWT Service Request Center (SRC) to ensure that SOW language and services pricing, hours, and travel budgets meet WWT standards.
- Develop and present proposals and statements of work that are accurate, detailed, and contractually protect WWT from "scope creep", cost overruns, and other risks.
- Upon award of an engagement, work with SRC, PS, Finance, and other teams as applicable to ensure that the engagement is set up accurately. Work with service delivery teams to ensure that the engagement is transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service delivery phase. Specifically, actively participate in internal project/program kickoffs with team members to explain scope, budget, and preliminary resourcing approach if applicable.
- Actively participate in customer-facing project/program kickoffs managed by PMs to explain and clarify the agreed upon objective, scope, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Understand the structure and operation of WWT's service delivery organizations and incorporate lessons learned into future engagements.
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address and resolve significant scope changes. However, the Client Services Executive is not responsible for managing the project change request process; this is primarily the responsibility the PS PMO or other service delivery organizations.
- Identify staffing opportunities and engage WWT Strategic Sourcing team members to pursue such opportunities.
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Travel is anticipated at 25% depending on assigned accounts.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of related experience defining, selling, and delivering large scale technology services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex services engagements with clients, partners, and WWT stakeholders
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, technology solution knowledge, project management, and business and sales strategy
- Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience and track record of closing opportunities
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities, and establishing new client relationships
- Maintain a professional appearance, presentation, and communication skills appropriate for C-level clients
- Be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, create opportunities, and close business
- Possess the skills necessary for account planning with an extended team, calling on clients at all levels of an organization, and managing partner relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills