Maintains client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. Responsible for the day-to-day execution of our non-profit client's integrated marketing programs and serves as the direct liaison between internal departments and the client.
Support the organization's strategic, tactical and support functions (creative, technology, analytics) in order to achieve the client and company objectives. You have the opportunity to directly impact client reference-ability on a day to day basis, and are an integral member of our team.
Account Managers play a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring exceptional service and creating value for clients leveraging strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
Account Managers are ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution of our client's marketing strategies across the Merkle porfolio. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, Account Managers directly impact ours and our client's success each day.
Account Managers are in daily contact with client contacts at all levels of the organization as well as internal leadership. Managers are looked to as key resources on the client teams ensure the quality of client deliverables from across various Merkle business units, that Merkle's services continually meet the client expectations, and take action to resolve issues as they arise. Managers have a strong understanding of CRM strategy and are able to contribute to its development and testing using their understanding of analytics.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- 3-5 years of client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side.
- 2-4 years non-profit experience and needs to be aligned with specific job/role requirements. It may be in any of the following areas:
- CRM (customer relationship marketing)
- Database marketing/Tech background
- Direct marketing (Direct Mail)
- Integrated Marketing
- Digital Marketing (Email Marketing)
- Campaign management
- Proven experience managing client relationships, especially sensitive issues, and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Bachelor's degree required
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Willingness to travel overnight when needed