The Client Finance Manager works closely with Account Services to monitor staffing, agency compensation, and profitability on assigned client accounts. May work with Y&R and partner agencies on global accounts.
• Ensure compliance with client contract.
• Client billing administered per individual contract terms
• Work closely with Shared Financial Services on client billing activity.
• Maintain a pro-active stance in helping to resolve problems and key issues on clients.
• Manage working investment on clients (accounts payable, accounts receivable, unbilled inventory/revenue).
• Act as liaison with WPP offices and administer inter-company service agreements between companies.
• Manage various client reporting requests
• Client audits, compliance, procurement
• Month-end close, including revenue recognition, reporting and commentary
• Work directly with Marketing and Finance clients to assist in developing budgets
• Participate in the monthly actual preparation
• Work with Account Teams in the development of annual scopes of work
• Develop and price a manpower utilization plan against an approved scope of work
• Internal reporting of manpower utilization for staffing decision and client profitability development
We'd love if it you: