Highly regarded integrated health plan is searching for a CFO to oversee all financial affairs for plan operations in 5 highly populated States. All candidates should have a strong background in Medicare and Medicaid.
This is a remote, home office based role.
- Oversee financial terms of all contracts including rate renewals, rate openers and settlements of contingencies, monitor balance sheet
- Reporting of monthly financial results
- Develop and maintain long term strategic plan for business including strategic initiatives, investment/capital deployment requirements and cost/benefit analysis
- Coordinate all cost of care analytics for business to guide operations and strategies to optimize care management activities.
- Experience with Medicaid and Medicare health plan premium development, risk adjustment, medical cost data and administrative cost structures is a MUST.
- 15+ years in managed care, health care or insurance (The client wants a person coming out of a health plan background, not hospital or healthcare system.)
- 8+ years in leadership/management positions
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Masters's degree in Finance (preferred)
- CPA (preferred)