The Demand Generation team relies on the planning, development and execution of targeted campaigns to achieve business and marketing objectives such as generating new leads, facilitating account expansion, building brand engagement and awareness, etc., to fuel sales pipeline growth. The Marketing Campaign Manager role is critical within the Demand Generation team, ensuring that campaigns are developed and managed in order to drive the lead generation velocity needed to achieve pipeline generation goals.
The Marketing Program Manager's role on the Blackhawk Network Demand Generation team is to collaborate with Product Marketing in the development of campaign strategy by turning strategic campaign briefs into successful, integrated marketing campaigns.
The Campaign Manager drives all aspects of campaign plan development and execution by engaging and partnering with Demand Generation team members who build and execute the various parts of the campaigns such as emails, landing pages, digital marketing, event marketing, lead flow and nurturing/follow up, reporting and optimization.
The ideal Marketing Program Manager candidate has a passion for B2B marketing and is an expert communicator and project manager. S/he successfully collaborates in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and is comfortable being a team leader who keeps colleagues on task and focused on campaign success.
- Become a subject matter expert on the assigned products/solutions/services and their associated industry verticals
- Lead the development of campaign plans that support stated pipeline generation goals, objectives and strategies
- Work side by side Demand Generation team members (Digital marketing, email marketing, events & sponsorship, client events, lead generation/sdr, marketing operations) to develop integrated multichannel marketing campaign plan tactics that support the identified strategies
- Manage campaign development and execution, acting both as the project manager to ensure deadlines are hit and as the strategy driver to ensure all tactics map back to the strategy developed with Product Marketing
- Developing creative request briefs for all campaign assets and then reviewing creative deliverables to ensure alignment to brief, as well as collecting all Demand Generation team feedback on the creative elements
- Ensure KPIs reporting is in place for all campaigns and partner with Data & Analytics team to gain ongoing insights to fuel campaign optimization, and then implement tactics to optimize campaigns
- Communicate campaign performance to marketing team leadership on a regular cadence.
- Manage and track campaign budgets as appropriate
- Communicate to campaign stakeholders (product marketing, sales, account management, executives) about campaign plans and tactics as appropriate per the campaign
- Help shape and evangelize Blackhawk Network campaign standards by developing and optimizing lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and templates that keep the team nimble and successful
- B.S. in marketing, business or related field
- 8+ years integrated marketing campaign experience, preferably within the B2B space
- Previous work experience and knowledge in these core demand generation areas: email marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, experiential marketing and lead generation fundamentals, PR, social media, account based marketing
- Demonstrated success in executing B2B marketing campaigns to achieve business goals
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized and efficient at project management
- A proven, successful collaborator adept at working across multiple mediums – in person, on conference/video calls, email, chat. Ideally is experienced using team collaboration tools such as Trello, Asana, Monday, etc
- Experience working with design teams and an understanding of design best practices for B2B marketing
- Experience working on virtual/remote teams
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills