Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Business Unit Director.
- Work with Management Team to set corporate strategic objectives
- Achievement of Strategic growth initiatives
- Develop and execute business development plans and strategies
- Leverage customer relationships and develop new relationships within the government sector as needed to develop solid business leads
- Identify, qualify, and close opportunities that align with company goals
- Conduct presentations
- Help identify teaming partners for Prime Opportunities
- Help identify teaming partners for Subcontract Opportunities
- Engage with proposal teams including subcontractors, technical, and cost analysts during the proposal process
- Plan for and participate in lead generating events, e.g., seminars, conferences, trade shows
- Maintain accurate records of all account activity within sales database
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong leadership skills and self-motivated
- Previous experience marketing and selling Technology services
- Previous experience developing new customers and growing work with existing customers
- 10+ years successful sales experience
- Knowledge of the Federal procurement process
- Experience working with Federal Government and a track record on winning Federal contracts.
- Strong organization and execution skills
- Experience assembling teams and writing winning proposals
US Citizenship is required.