$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Purpose & Scope:
This role will provide primary and secondary market research supporting XOSPATA or emerging oncology brands.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Responsible for leading the proposal, design, and execution of primary market research, both qualitative and quantitative, in support of XOSPATA or pre-launch oncology products.
* Develops, executes, and maintains market research plans and budgets.
* Executes current market research plans for XOSPATA or pre-launch products.
* Interacts with brand teams to develop & execute annual situational analyses, market research plans and budgets.
* Responsible for analysis of results from market research projects, preparing meaningful, timely reports and presentations to brand teams, ensuring information is communicated clearly and effectively.
* Develops requests for proposals, solicits competitive bids, awards contracts to outside market research agencies; manages the activities of the outside market research agencies and reviews their performance against proposals and budgets.
* Provides expertise as data consultant on all secondary resources and identifies appropriate uses of each resource, such as conducting product sales tracking, market trend analysis and performance reports.
* Develops dashboards to provide brand teams with clear, concise, insights based on key performance indicators, on a monthly basis.
* Partners with other commercial operations functional areas to ensure shared knowledge between these groups
* The Manager will be responsible for conducting market research projects with an annual budget of approximately $1 - 3 million.
* Achievement of Sales and Marketing Goals.
* The Manager is an individual contributor
* Reports to either Assistant/ Associate Director, Insights and Analytics (within Commercial Operations).
* Bachelor degree required, preferably in business or science.
* 7+ years of experience in pharmaceutical market research, with demonstrated expertise in sophisticated methodologies. Experience in oncology (or rare/orphan diseases) highly preferred.
* The successful candidate will demonstrate: the ability to think clearly and logically, think and act independently as needed, strong personal & non-personal communication skills, the ability to prioritize projects and demands on their time.
* The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to come up to speed very quickly.
* Computer proficiency with desktop software in a Windows environment is required: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
* Excellent skills are required in the following areas: organization, written and verbal communication, accuracy, and personal initiative.
* Advanced degree (MBA/MS)
* Scientific acumen
* Strong knowledge of the general pharma databases such as IMS and SHA/Symphony and of oncology databases is highly preferred.
* Supervisory experience is not required, but would be a plus. If the workload requires the use of market research contractors, this position may be required to supervise their work. Experience working on co-promotion brand(s)
Valid Through: 2019-10-10