Position: Business Development Specialist - Solutions
CGS is looking for a highly organized Business Development Specialist who has worked in the technology space. This is an exciting opportunity to join CGS' innovative and highly successful Channel Partner Enablement Program Team. This position will be focused on driving net-new business. If you share our passion for delivering outstanding solutions in the channel, we would love to speak with you!
- Build, own, and drive strategic partnerships with leading security software companies (Independent Software Vendors)
- Collaborate with partners to drive short-term tactical and long-term strategic results
- Identify and execute security opportunities that align to strategic, security-focused technology plans with our customer and their security partners
- Engage in get-to market activities, including market validation with industry analysts, developing solution project plans, engaging in successful POCs, participating in RFPs
- Liaise with multiple internal organizations such as development, product management, product marketing, marketing, professional services, and sales
The business developer position requires the ability to work with highly strategic partnerships, define joint business plans, develop technology solutions through get-to-market and go-to-market activities, and generate and close deals.
- 5+ years of enterprise IT experience
- 3+ years in business development
- Experience in IT security
- Ability to manage relationships with client/partner executives and internal groups (marketing, sales, business units, solutions architects, training and others)
- Strong background in business development
- Knowledge of Red Hat or Open Source application is a plus
- Experiences with get to market and go to market approaches with partners