SHI has a mature and growing business with major Pharmaceutical, Telecom and Retail accounts in the Strategic Enterprise sales organization. We are looking for someone interested in becoming part of our dynamic Pharmaceutical team and building a long-term career with us. As a Business Development Manager in our group, you will be responsible for collaborating with Service Executives and other Business Development Managers on the team to establish target initiatives and develop new opportunities to grow our footprint and portfolio across the business.
• In collaboration with management and your team, develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand your business
• Owning, hitting and/or exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Earn the "trusted advisor" status with each of them
• Collaborate with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and provide them with compelling solutions across Cloud, Data Center, Mobility, Security, ITAM and Lifecycle Services.
• Understand how to leverage your SHI and partner resources, diversity status and other advantages we may have to win new business
• Effectively communicate the SHI value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Participate in BU specific major Initiative campaigns
• This role may require travel outside of NJ/PA area a few times/year up to 20% of the time.
• Understanding of respective industry and participation in industry specific conferences.
• Customer and partner visits. Locations vary from NJ, PA, NC. Potentially, trips to the UK to visit customer HQ but no more then once annually.
• Minimum 2 years successful sales experience
• Previous training and/or experience in solution selling
• 4 year college degree
• Must be curious and creative!
• Must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Must work well with others and be seen as a leader by your sales team, internal organizations, customers and business partners alike.
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
• Ability to position SHI against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Major technology sales certifications are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status