$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Business Development Manager, you will be the driving force to raise business opportunities for Gemalto's access management products and solutions (STA) for the Americas region, working with partners and the sales team to boost the short-term and mid-term activity around this line of product.
A week in the life of a Business Development Manager:
• In collaboration with the Sales directors and product managers, you will define and implement, business and sales strategies.
• You will identity strategic partners and customers in the authentication/access management industry.
• You will identify and characterize value propositions.
• You will assess potential of partners or markets.
• You will manage strategic partners/channel to expand business.
• You will promote Gemalto products to prospective clients, negotiate contracts, and cultivate relationships.
• You will be the interface between customers, giving feedback on the products, or changes requested, to the product teams.
• You will work with Sales, Sales and Marketing and Technical consultants to identify business opportunities and create offers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• To do this job, you need to have technical understanding of
o Authentication and IAM technology
• To do this job, you need to have market understanding of the access management market and ecosystem.
• You need to be very proficient in English.
• We would like someone to join our team who is business-minded, a good communicator in verbal and writing, a good negotiator, proactive, team player, results-oriented, curious, organized, good at networking, good listener, customer-oriented.
• You need to have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering, or related
• We are looking for someone with 8+ years of sales experience in related field or in technology business development.
Valid Through: 2019-10-9