We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And that's why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the world's leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.
The impact you'll have
As the iCrossing Director, Business Development of the West, you will be a leader in the Business Development group identifying, pursuing, and closing new business opportunities. You will be a major contributor to in the pursuit of digital business opportunities and growing iCrossing market share in the west region. Your experience in comprehensive suite of digital marketing solutions (particularly media) to prospective clients across multiple industry verticals will be instrumental in winning new business. Your ability to identify, collaborate and orchestrate key players and internal resources during the pursuit and pitch processes will help drive our continued growth.
What you'll do
- You will identify high potential prospective client lists for each of iCrossing's 5 West markets (SF, LA, Seattle, Scottsdale, Dallas) and be able to travel to engage prospective clients in these markets
- You will develop and execute tailored acquisition strategies, working in partnership with the marketing team and West leadership to establish relationships with high value targets
- You will build relationships with key internal leaders, across multiple disciplines (i.e. Search, Content, Strategy, Creative, etc.) and leverage their abilities and expertise to engage prospects
- You will identify key events and organizations relevant to prospective clients, participate/ attend with key iCrossing experts, and follow up on all leads
- You will qualify inbound opportunities based on internal qualification process
- You will build, foster and manage new prospective client relationships; identifying/seeking key organizational decision-makers and determining their areas of need
- You will serve as the initial point of contact for credentials: facilitate and drive collaboration with larger iCrossing team(s)
- You will understand and anticipate client procurement process
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of achieving strong financial performance and profitability through developing new business opportunities
- You have five (5) to seven (7) + years' experience in sales and business development
- You have sales and business development experience for digital companies, preferably marketing and advertising agencies.
- You have proven experience in motivating and influencing cross-functional teams
- You have demonstrated ability to understand and present creative, media and technology-based solutions to prospective clients
- Your communication skills and presentation abilities are superior
- You are a sales professional with a tenacious and outgoing demeanor
- You are quick thinker with the innate ability to intelligently counter objections and propose reality-based solutions
- You have demonstrated outstanding organizational skills: a must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects, clients, markets and deals
- Your analytical skills with the ability to devise compelling business strategies backed by quantitative analysis/ROI projections have been instrumental in closing new business
- You have a B.S or B.A. in Marketing/Advertising, or similar field (or, comparable work experience); MBA a strong plus