Trifecta is seeking a talented Business Analyst (BA) who possesses Project Management (PM) skills and who is comfortable interacting directly with the customer and who is responsible for consulting on requirements, documenting requirements and driving the agreement. The BA reports to the Project Management Office Lead and typically works with a Client Engagement Manager (CEM). They may occasionally be asked to serve as the PM on a project.
Business Analysis Skills:
- Able to provide clear and concise requirements documentation so that developers can work from them and understand what the intended functionality is.
- Able to build use cases and wireframes.
- Able to interact effectively with technical members of the team in order to produce the needed documentation.
- Facilitating and leading requirements based meetings with the client.
- Identifying out of scope issues with respect to the contract or existing requirements documentation.
Project Management Skills:
- Managing the successful delivery of individual IT projects.
- Ensuring that completion criteria is understood and established, as it may take into consideration business requirements and specifications produced during the process, which are agreed to by the client.
- Facilitating planning and status meetings, and ensuring that resources are properly assigned tasks.
- Facilitating and leading meetings with the client, ensuring that proper communication and objectives are achieved.
- Ensuring that the project is tracking in terms of scope, cost (resources), and time (schedule), and being able to predictably make adjustments to mitigate problems early.
- Identifying out of scope issues to the CEM to reconcile with the client. These may be potential enhancements for a future SOW or change order.
- Raising any issues, risks, or blockers encountered and escalating them as is appropriate.
- Putting together status reports that will go to the client, though these may have input from the CEM.
- Collaborating with the CEM to contribute to written feedback for the resources on the project, as well as the project itself, this may be done as a post-mortem meeting.
- If designated as a point of contact for support, handling and logging support issues that arise from a client.
- At least 5 years of IT experience.
- Strong analytical and planning skills and attention to detail.
- Business process re-engineering techniques.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Demonstrates a high level understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both internally as a team leader, and externally with client representatives.
- Experience and understanding of cloud computing and specifically Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Salesforce.com certifications are a plus.
Trifecta does not provide H1B sponsorship