The Lead Business Analyst (BA) Lead is a go-getter and problem solver, a listener and a strategic thinker. This person serves as the primary business-facing liaison for Parts Inventory Forecasting and Planning group. We are looking for a top-notch, energetic talent to lead projects from idea to implementation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Inventory forecasting, safety stock calculation, planning and replenishment functional expertise when partnering with business teams to help identify opportunities for improvement – both via process re-engineering and from automation through technology.
- Knowledge of Oracle Demantra, ASCP , Inventory Optimization and EBS will be a huge plus.
- Work with the business to understand challenges and weigh strategic considerations. Compare input from various sources to draw insightful conclusions. Employ effective approaches when partnering with third party and internal teams.
- Provide end to end solution and process expertise when connecting IT and business stakeholders and identifying new IT-enabled solutions. Evaluate packaged solution options against IT roadmap, key requirements, and various constraints.
- Develop business case documentation along with financial justification and ROI for all initiatives. Partner with IT leadership to establish project approach, timeline, and staffing requirements.
- Ensure development and sign-off of project scope. Adhere to rigorous change management process.
- Facilitate design sessions with business. Elicit business requirements and translate into high-level technical requirements, use cases, and user acceptance test plans.
- Demonstrate skill when documenting current-state and future-state business process and data flows.
- Lead user acceptance testing and ensure that systems address business needs from users' point of view.
- Manage multiple projects to coordinate all aspects of implementation and delivery of tasks necessary for successful project execution.
- Create succinct, executive-level summaries to effectively convey project status and production support remediation to business and IT leadership.
Navistar International Corporation is a leading North American truck manufacturer with great products, strong market positions and best-in-class distribution. For 175 years we have had a 100% commitment to doing what it takes to satisfy our customers, and our commitment today is as strong as ever.
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of business analyst experience
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of business analyst experience
- At least 7 years of business analyst experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Experience with Project Management techniques leading small to medium size projects.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work resourcefully with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Aftermarket Parts Inventory forecasting techniques
- Safety stock calculation
- Inventory Planning and replenishment for the Parts Distribution Centers
- Knowledge of MRP and DRP planning methods.