We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And that's why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the world's leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.
The impact you'll have
At iCrossing, the Business Analysis leads all aspects of the requirements process to support complex digital projects being defined, designed and developed on behalf of our clients. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
What you'll do
- Planning and leading workout and solution formulation sessions with stakeholders to elicit requirements on a range of digital projects and initiatives. Internal and external stakeholders can include: clients, subject matter experts, product owners, user experience designers, architects and developers
- Leading the creation of requirements documents for a given digital project, including: Business Requirements, User Stories, and Use Cases
- Collaborating with user experience and creative designers in the Creative design phase of projects and providing concise accurate feedback to help align with the requirements or user stories
- Leading the creation of detailed functional specifications that document the agreed interface behavior for all types of users of the system and as well as any back-end business rules or data requirements
- Supporting the technology team by reviewing requirements and specifications as well as responding to requests for clarification and deeper analysis
- Partnering with the QA team by reviewing and providing feedback on test cases, logging and prioritizing defects as well as keeping requirements documentation up to date with any changes
- Collaborating with technology and project management to identify project tasks, risks, estimates and dependencies as well as actively participating in issue resolution
Who you are
- You have 5 to 8 years Business Analysis experience delivering online interactive marketing projects including consumer facing websites
- You are experienced in requirements elicitation sessions
- You have written detailed functional and technical specifications based on high level user stories
- You have worked in a consulting or an agency environment
- You are well versed in Agile methodology
- You have some Project management training and/or experience.
- You have extremely strong Client-facing / management skills
- Your strong written and verbal communication skills support interaction with a variety of team members at different seniority levels