ATPCO is the standard setter in the airline fares ecosystem, we take pride in strengthening connections between airlines and travelers by enabling the seamless management of airfare data across all distribution models.
As a member of the research and development team, the Sr. Analyst is responsible for projects and on-going support of assigned products including gathering and translating user needs into business requirements, functional specifications, data application and other artifacts. This position is expected to lead a project with minimal management support.
As a recognized subject matter expert, the Sr. Analyst has a comprehensive understanding of existing fares, yield and revenue management process and products including the relationship to other ATPCO products. This position has primary responsibility for development and implementation of business solutions within the scope of dynamic pricing.
The Sr. Analyst has responsibility to develop business solutions utilizing reuse, consistency and best practices. This position is responsible to provide comprehensive analysis and research, problem resolution, evaluation of business proposals and development of solutions. In addition the Sr. Analyst creates documentation which may include reference manuals, data application, user guides and record layouts. The Sr. Analyst actively participates in team reviews of artifacts and provides thorough, timely feedback.
The Sr. Analyst is required to have a fundamental understanding of the travel industry and how the ATPCO products are utilized. This position requires a general knowledge of the ATPCO product portfolio and a fundamental understanding of ATPCO's Life Cycle of the Fare. Focus is on increasing product knowledge and developing an area of expertise in specific products or business areas.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science or related field required.
• Minimum qualifications include 5+ years' experience in ATPCO or Travel Industry or relevant experience
• Experience working in culturally diverse, creative, team oriented and collaborative environments
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and conscientiously with an attention to detail
• Superior organizational skills
• Advanced oral, written, and other presentations skills
• Effective networking and contact management skills
• Superior thinking, reasoning, and other cognitive abilities
• Familiarity with MS-Office, including SharePoint and Visio.