U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
The Benefits Analyst will administers day to day benefits administration including HRIS transaction processing, analysis and auditing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis, administers the Company's health and welfare plans and programs including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long term disability, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, and voluntary benefits, including the processing of documentation in a timely manner, maintenance of documentation in an accessible location, responding to inquiries about benefit programs, serving as a liaison between employees and benefit vendors, and coordinating all changes of information with payroll, Human Resources and benefit vendors.
- Administers COBRA for all business units through a third-party vendor.
- Responds to administration and policy questions.
- Identifies, suggests and implements ongoing process improvements.
- Processes qualifying event status changes.
- Annually evaluates and compares existing employee benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans' surveys, and other sources of information.
- Assists with annual open enrollment, including material preparation, employee assistance and processing of open enrollment benefit files.
- Audits and processes benefit vendor payments and file feeds in a timely manner.
- Writes and prepares non-standard ad hoc reports from Exponent for benefit auditing and analysis.
- Other benefit and HRIS duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources and/or Benefits experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Workday experience preferred.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.