If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
We currently have an opening in our Roseland, NJ office for a Manager working in the accounting, advisory and tax niche within the Assurance department. This position will be working on a variety of industries. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader CohnReznick team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from more experienced Certified Public Accountants in the accounting, auditing, and tax areas of the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on audits, reviews and compilations
- Review and prepare of business and personal income tax returns
- Review and prepare financial statements
- Review and prepare tax and financial projections
- Assist with business advisory services
- CPA required
- 5-7 years of experience in a quality public accounting firm
- Strong tax background a plus
- Proficient in Excel and QuickBooks
- Knowledge of ProSystem Fx or other tax program a plus
- Have strong analytical skills and good presentation skills.