The Associate Director of Residential Life for Staffing and Residential Operations promotes the University Residences Mission, leadership and student-centered focus of residential support for University Residences and additional master leased properties. In collaboration with the leadership team in Residential Life, the Associate Director of Residential Life for Staffing and Residential Operations is responsible for reinforcing a residential campus environment that provides opportunities for personal growth through relationships. Reporting to the Director of Residential Life with functional reporting to the Senior Associate Director of Residential Life, this position coordinates and manages the day to day supervision and staffing oversight inherent to the internal processes of Residential Life.
- Supervision (functional oversight of 31 professional staff, administrative supervision of 5-7 staff members)
- Strategic Management/Departmental Leadership
- Campus Collaboration/ Internal Liaison
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Crisis Response/ Serve On-Call