The Associate Director of Marketing and Recruiting in the Krannert Executive Education Programs (KEEP) has primary responsibility for developing and executing a marketing plan for the IMM and EMBA programs and engaging with prospective applicants to the degree and professional development programs to encourage them to enroll. The marketing message will be communicated across a variety of channels including the website, email marketing, webinars, specialty conventions, social media and printed materials. Ensures consistency of message across degree and non-degree programs. Serves with the Associate Dean for Executive Education, the Executive Director, and Director of Business Development as the KEEP strategic management team helping to shape the strategic direction and growth of the KEEP programs. Supports the recruitment of candidates for the IMM and EMBA programs through external marketing and outreach activities including, but not limited to interviews, presentations at companies & conferences, as well as one-on-one meetings across the country during on-the-road recruiting trips. Serves as program manager for new or ongoing programs as required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Four or more years of experience in industry/corporation setting, developing and/or executing a marketing plan.
- Experience in multiple marketing channels such as website content development, social media, and digital marketing and design of printed materials.
- Experience developing and managing relationships (e.g. clients, vendors, faculty and staff, media outlets.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to write persuasive promotional messaging to diverse audience.
- Ability to manage complex processes as well as supervising full and part-time employees.
- Ability to interact positively with a diverse population, thinking creatively and working independently.
- Ability to manage relationships with clients, vendors and multiple offices across campus.
- Ability to be engaging, enthusiastic, and flexible with a good sense of humor.
- Ability to work well in a team and listen to others.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends with some overnight travel.
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Communications or other related field.
- Experience in higher education.
- Some evening and weekend work is required for this position.
- Some overnight travel is required for this position.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.