The Associate Director Pharmacovigilance Training develops and delivers internal training for all relevant personnel on global and local PV processes.
The Responsbilites include but are not limited to:
- Leads and execute GPV training.
- Identify current and future training needs, with input from leadership team, as well as opportunities where training can clearly meet the business objectives.
- Implement and oversee training programs that increase efficiency, strengthen employee knowledge and abilities.
- Develops and maintains training curriculum consisting of courses, seminars, e-learning modules as requested, and/or suggested improvements in current course curriculum.
- Determine and develop the best methodologies for content and training delivery (i.e. instructor lead, web-based).
- Work cross-functionally to assess current training programs, tools, and learning platforms.
- Oversee the design of innovative education materials and activities using a variety of methods and media; seek opportunities to create and implement technology-based education solutions with other functions (i.e. compliance, medical affairs, sales, legal) to ensure training materials and practices adhere to corporate guidelines and policies.
- Manages internal as well as external training projects working with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and external consultants.
- Develop feedback mechanisms for continuous improvement and relevancy of all training program content.
- Ensures accurate reporting and quality control of the Learning Management System.
- Partner with all relevant Otsuka functions (e.g. Manufacturing/Marketing/Sales) to develop training and messaging that supports GPV message.
- May be assigned to lead or assist with special projects or process development.
- May perform any other duties as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in training that incorporate adult learning concepts.
- Ability to innovate in training
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to accomplish objectives through influence in a matrix organization
- Strong computer skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Education and Related Experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications plus minimum of eight years of training experience in a life sciences company