Analytics Assistant Vice President, Decision Analytics Services
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients' decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
- Manage and lead Insurance Marketing Analytics team
- Lead Account Management initiatives
- Deliver/Manage projects that are critical to the system and interact with all Business impact groups regularly efficiently to fulfill deadlines
- Defining, Executing and Delivering Analytical solutions to business problems
- Ability to handle effective delivery of business by interfacing with clients with a degree of sensitivity
- Front end for all Stake Holders (Internal teams, Higher Management, Clients)
- Develop the Team members and empower them
- Structure analytical solution to address business objectives
- Provide business acumen and hypothesis
- Responsible for project delivery
- Presenting work directly to clients as required
- Liaison and build relationships with the client
- Actively account manage the client and support creation of problem definition with client to grow EXL business and increase cross sell
- Master's degree required + Undergrad degree in a quantitative area is helpful (ex. Engineering, Commerce, Stats, Math, etc.)
- 4-6 years' experience in Marketing Analytics – insurance experience preferred
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with hands on experience
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A Dynamic Leader, Powerful communicator with an ability to serve as a Role Model for the team
- Strong Leadership skill to build a highly committed & productive team with winning strategy & innovation and excellent management skills to drive desired results
- Effective & Strong Communication to all levels of the business
- Powerful People Management & Team Handling - Building skills
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.