At a fundamental level, the position requires a blend of abilities, including building and managing partner marketing relationships; ability to build strategies and marketing programs; managing marketing funds and budgets; ensuring programs are measured through key performance indicators and align with business goals & objectives; and utilizing business acumen to properly balance time, budget and resource commitments.
- Own and develop marketing strategies with Microsoft's marketing teams and other key technology partners to drive sales pipeline, build brand awareness, and continuously optimize developing market opportunities.
- Execute marketing initiatives including joint messaging, content mapping and creation, demand generation, promotions, web presence, paid media, social activations, industry events, and more.
- Collaborate with regional marketers to align key partners into field marketing campaigns and key vertical markets, and drive solution awareness across sales, product, field, and product marketing.
- Produce joint partner content such as case study videos, webinars, road show presentations, web content, and more.
- Represent the partner perspective within Logitech as a partner advocate and trusted advisor both internally and externally.
- Regularly meet with key partners to assess program success and leverage developing market opportunities.
- Develop training plans for internal sales and external partner teams to share the joint messaging and solutions.
This role requires a self-starter with experience in a fast-paced, high growth software and/or hardware company and an understanding of how to plan and execute joint go-to-market initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10-15 years of B2B partner marketing, field marketing and/or multi-channel experience.
- Understanding of the Microsoft organization and how they go to market.
- Work closely with Microsoft's global field and product marketing team members to develop campaigns, content, sales programs and enablement programs that drive closed won revenue.
- Experience with partner account mapping to align marketing programs to the partner and internal sales teams account targets.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs, including global and regional campaigns.
- Loves formulating and crafting an informed point of view (POV), and possesses an open mind to hear the inputs and opinions of others.
- Has an understanding of how to connect business goals and brand objectives to KPIs.
- Can translate campaign results into actionable insights and future optimizations across creative, planning and partner campaigns.
- Project management experience driving a cross-functional team.
- Proven ability to develop relationships across multiple areas of a partner organization.
- Experience working with and selling through resellers and online partners.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, adept at leading executive, regional and internal meetings.
- Working knowledge and/or openness to learn and understand how martech tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, AI technology and other new sources/tools are used to track MQLs, SQLs and campaigns and set key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Willingness to conduct internal and external meetings using video conferencing.