We are looking to hire an Algorithm Developer to design and implement algorithms for signal processing and large data sets, supporting ERT's diverse business lines. You will work with subject matter experts and other data scientists to analyze requirements. Will be leveraging machine learning and AI for pattern recognition and data classification. The candidate will be involved in the full software lifecycle, including design, development, validation, release, and support.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Machine Learning, or related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience successfully developing algorithms for signal processing and pattern recognition.
- 5+ years of experience with OOP languages such as C#, Java, Python, or C++
- Must demonstrate adherence to best practices with respect to writing and maintaining code, change management, unit/functional/integration testing, and defect triage and resolution.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Several years experience working in a regulated environment with strict adherence to SOPs and following and auditable process
- Experience as a leader/mentor in small and large teams
- Professional experience developing cloud-optimized solutions (i.e. serverless architecture, ephemeral computing, auto-scaling)
- Experience with Polyglot programming
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience authoring whitepapers and/or patents.