Meet or exceed quota targets provided by the company by generating and managing revenue sales by recruiting and managing agent relationships. Help position Mitel Cloud Services with the agent community as a top performing Cloud Communications Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Agent Channel Account Manager will be responsible for recruiting, training and motivating Mitel Cloud Services agents to secure new revenue with business customers.
- The Agent Channel Account Manager is responsible for initial and ongoing sales training and strategic planning.
- Recruit new agents to sign agent agreements with Mitel Cloud Services.
- Assist agents to create, present and close opportunities with potential customers.
- Train agents on products, order process, support procedures, commissions and pricing.
- Provide ongoing agent channel management by tracking productivity, making program modifications when necessary and forecasting.
- Securing monthly sales, implementing sales promotions and launching new products services.
- Communicate contract terms to agents. Ensure that all new agreements are properly executed.
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecasting and sales funnels to management
- Adhere to all policies and procedures outlined by Human Resources, Sales Operations and Market.
- Provide ongoing communication of product, process or policy changes to your assigned agents.
- As necessary, trouble shoot and communicate issues to various internal departments for resolution
- Offer our agents exemplary response to all forms of communication via phone, email or fax.
- Providing competitive feedback to sales management and marketing on a consistent basis.
- Attend meetings as requested to assist in the development of our products and channel direction.
- Weekly prospecting / activity goals
- Sales quota attainment validated and billed
- Proven successful performance in a sales position with the ability to close and cement sales
- Proven track record of selling multiple products to customers and sales performance achievement in past positions
- Proven track record with being able to work with all departments to promote sales, assist in provisioning or resolve customer issues.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years sr. telecom sales experience and contacts within the telecom agent community
- Must attend all requested sales, product, training classes or seminars.
- Always accurately represent the Company and products in a professional manner.
- Work with Sales Operations to resolve customer and agent related issues.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience.
- 5 years sales experience working within the Telecommunications industry
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience working within the Agent Channel either for a carrier or Telecom Agency
- Travel is required.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Management experience and with higher education