Role and Responsibilities
This position will interact with existing customers within the market to provide support for our business relationships. The Accounts Manager will manage existing customer relationships and support efforts to efficiently promote product and service sales and brand awareness. They will also provide direction on development of new products.This position is a located in Seattle, Washington
- Provide optimal/consultative services to customers in order to identify the best solution for the customer's needs.
- Research potential business and current customers.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to increase sales.
- Initiate and maintain customer contact to assure continued satisfaction
- Meet minimum monthly sales goals established with sales management
- Explore new product development and price negotiation
- Maintain, service, and grow existing customer database
- Actively participate in local networking organizations
- Act as a liaison between customers and in-house recruiters who continually service accounts
- Maintain effective documentation and track sales activity
- Create, build, and nurture successful relationships with prospects in customer base
- Interact pro-actively with other departments and executives to effectively promote the company and successful business operations.
- Demonstrate an ability to break through roadblocks to further the sales process.
- Design and implement overall strategy results and coordination of business development associated with potential customers in their respective markets and sectors
- Keep current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Identify and visit prospective new customers within assigned accounts. Generate real, sustainable business from those new account contacts
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments to achieve goals and objectives.
- Act as a liaison between our customers and in-house management team.
- Continuously improve selling skills and product knowledge to maintain a
- cutting-edge approach to sales development.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- CES methodology and thinking with an emphasis on True North
- Understands and supports the values of the Triple Bottom Line (TBL)
- Exhibits high moral and ethical standards and high integrity
- Values people regardless of their background
- Exhibits the traits of a servant leader
- Exhibit the principles of 7 Habits and Emotional Intelligence
- Encourages open dialogue and communication
- Develops high trust relationships within all levels of the organization
- Responsible for relations with the communities being served by the organization and the general public
- Represents the organization as appropriate with community organizations, government officials, and other constituencies
- Pursues Excellence
Cascade Enterprise System / Lean / Operational Excellence
- Operate within the Strategy Deployment system by supporting Level 0 and Level 1 Initiatives through their department's Mission and VSA A3s
- Leader or Core Team Member in their respective Mission Center Room and/or support the CES Management System within their gemba
- Responsible to achieve CES Immersion for themselves and/or teams
- Responsible to develop and maintain Leader Standard Work that focuses on eliminating the 7 forms of waste in the pursuit of excellence
- Maintain a shop floor focus by understanding how your department impacts the production process and manufacturing's pursuit of operational excellence
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business-related studies, with 5+ years' experience in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 5 years strategic integrator experience specifically with customers and preferably with other relevant OEM accounts.
- Strong orientation to presentation, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong background in accounting principles and practice.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team building skills
- Collaborative and synergistic attitude and focus.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Prior knowledge/experience of injection molding industry
- Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles