Buzzi Unicem USA is a major US cement manufacturer, is looking for an Accounting Manager to join our team at our Headquarters, located in Bethlehem, PA whose primary role is to oversee the daily accounting functions and staff as part of the larger Finance Department.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we continue to strive to provide a culture that supports career growth through strong leadership and development planning that is both financially and professionally rewarding for all our employees.
- Manage the routine aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual close, including review of journal entries, account reconciliations and internal financial statements.
- Supervise the Corporate Accountant staff with the responsibility to manage day-to-day activities and provide guidance as needed.
- Assist the Corporate Controller in the annual budgeting process.
- Special projects as they arise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA or CPA a plus
- 8-10 of years of experience in Accounting w/at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Office Suite knowledge required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Oracle ERP knowledge preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks/projects