Sells the full product portfolio of digital printers, plotters, scanners and software solutions to the marketplace. Responsible for finding new customers, building and maintaining relationships with the existing customer base with a focus on long-term customer development. Recognizes customer needs, identifies new opportunities and translates these into Canon solutions.
- Prospects/cold calls in new markets to attract new business while maintaining and expanding services to existing clients.
-Translates feature functionality of hardware and software into customer value added benefits.
- Meets required sales activities including demonstrations and proposals.
- Manages complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach.
- Develops proposals outlining unique customer business applications, pricing and implementation plans.
- Utilizes internal resources, including product specialists and technical support, to effectively present Canon Solutions America's solutions to customers.
- Updates and maintains customer and prospect database utilizing internal software.
- Builds upon customer satisfaction and retention.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales experience with proven success identifying target markets and potential customers.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientation with the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify processes and workflows.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently and sets priorities.
- Working knowledge of digital/network systems.
- Ability to utilize computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Office).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.