We are actively seeking an Account Executive whose core focus is identifying and converting Sales Qualified Leads into Engaged Opportunities of our PatientSafe products. This position is on the front line of our company's sales efforts and has a direct impact on the overall success of the business. This is the ideal position for a savvy, strategically-minded individual who has healthcare SAAS experience and enjoys operating in a very entrepreneurial environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate potential customers on the value of PatientSafe Solutions and provide recommendations on how our application, PatientTouch, helps hospitals/health systems reach their communication goals
- Nurture a funnel of ~100 Accounts that are at various stages of awareness of PatientSafe Solutions' offerings through calling, emailing, and social media
- Generate and nurture engaged opportunities for Regional VPs of Sales (RVPs)
- Work directly with Regional VPs of Sales (RVPs) and Sr. Clinical Solutions Consultants to schedule PatientTouch demos
- Demonstrate PatientTouch's value to prospects via PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate and work directly with Sales Development Reps (SDRs) and RVPs to help push prospects through the sales cycle
- Map through hospitals and health systems to identify key players and get conversations started with other personnel once need has been established.
- Consistently uses and reports metrics, pipelines, CRM tools, and quantitative feedback to effectively manage their business
- Qualify (and disqualify) leads that come from Sales Development Reps (SDRs)
- Becomes educated in all aspects of PatientSafe Solutions and technology to ensure success
- Positively contribute to existing processes and culture
- Bachelor's degree. Five (5) years of related experience in lieu of a degree is accepted.
- Minimum of three (3) of healthcare-related work experience as an SDR, AE, Account Manager, or other sales role
- Proven track record of identifying potential partner needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), excellent analytical, and organizational skills. Superb presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with SalesForce, HubSpot, WebEx a plus.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptiveness, resiliency and solid ability to manage workflow and prioritize tasks
- Critical thinking and ability to help solve complex healthcare communication problems
- Ability to work both individually as well as part of a team