Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation's premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our dedicated recruiting team as the Academic and Industry Relations Manager – Dentist, for ASDA District 5 (Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Puerto Rico).
- Develops and executes the dental student academic recruitment strategy by coordinating, planning, and hosting recruitment events at dental schools in an effort to gather and convert dental student leads.
- Develops and executes trade show and vendor fair strategies by attending industry events in an effort to gather and convert dental student leads.
- Coordinates, plans, and hosts dentist interview events; pre-screen and identify top candidates and forward to dentist recruitment team.
- Liaise with talent acquisition partners, operations, Aspen dentists, and dentist recruitment team to coordinate participation in events.
- Applies project management skills to effectively manage individual and team projects; uses systems to: create project plans; manage project budgets; execute and achieve deliverables.
- Creates and monitors position-related metrics that identify trending of key performance indicators.
- Conducts analysis, interprets reports, and makes recommendations to changes in policies and procedures related to specialty knowledge area.
- Prepares written and verbal communications using various modes of communication to educate and influence candidates, team members and leaders, and Operations and Field teams.
- Understands the business structure of Aspen Dental Management, Inc. and its role as a support service provider for dentists and their practices.
- Participates and contributes to the growth and success of the Academic and Talent Acquisition teams.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Availability for overnight travel 50-75% of the time; remainder is work-from-home. Candidate should reside in a District 5 mainland state.
- Candidates must be competent tele-commuters; motivated, self-sufficient, eager to lead, learn, strategize and take ownership and responsibility for their territories, goals
- Candidates must be able to devise new projects and implement them to completion
- The ability to present to diverse groups in varied settings is essential
- Experience with iCIMS or other recruiting systems preferred
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel, Google Sheets) preferred
- Experience in schools or higher education institutions preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of dental practices preferred
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 5 years or more, (dental industry and/or physician recruitment)
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.