Want to set the standard for quality? As Chemist you'll have the freedom to ensure our manufacturing raises the bar even further.
Salt Lake City, UT
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Quality counts here. Working in a fast-paced production environment, you'll ensure we meet the highest quality standards. Every time. You'll:
* Build relationships to improve current practices and prevent mistakes
* Create training, technical manuals and audits
* Work with colleagues and suppliers to ensure our brand reputation
* Ensure our customers can continue to depend on us for product excellence.
You'll succeed because...
're committed to quality. You've a background in manufacturing as a team leader, a quality leader or a wealth of experience in healthcare manufacturing. You:
* Work best autonomously, taking ownership and initiative for your own results
* Understand quality controls, technical manuals and complaints processes
* Are diplomatic, constructive and tactful which means you can influence people to change and improve working practices and processes
* Collaborate effectively and can lead improvement.
You'll love it because...
'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to listen to your ideas. The products you get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.