At least $17, plus overtime and benefits
Amazon DSPs (Delivery Service Partners) are looking for delivery driver associates to help deliver packages to customers. Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
• On-the-job training and opportunities for career advancement
• Competitive wages plus overtime and holiday pay opportunities
• Delivery vehicle provided with on route gas and insurance covered
As a delivery driver, you’ll be driving an Amazon-branded van, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community.
What You’ll Do as a Delivery Driver
• Work 3-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day with shifts available seven days a week
• What You’ll Need as a Delivery Driver
• Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment (non CDL driver’s license okay)
• Maintain a safe driving record, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit for more information.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Pick Up and Delivery Driver, Location: Larsen, WI - 54947