We support democracy.
Our vision at Election Systems & Software (ES&S) is simple and unwavering — we provide products and services of exceptional quality and value to maintain voter confidence and enhance the voting experience. We accomplish this through continuous investments in research and development, resulting in regular product updates and security enhancements for each voting system we design, build, sell and support.
Join the ES&S team where we are crafting the future of voting in the United States! On our team, you will push boundaries to provide solutions that meet the industry’s ever-evolving needs. Our people apply their innovative perspective to challenges big and small, and ES&S provides the resources to make our employees’ vision a reality.
An Account Manager serves as the interface between customer service and sales with respect to the Voter Registration product lines. This position is assigned to clients for the purpose of creating long term relationships, understanding and satisfying customer demands and generating additional sales within the portfolio of assigned clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide excellent, positive customer service and technical support with respect to customer requests/ issues/questions concerning product functionality, end user and front line database support.
2. Facilitate and manage communication among internal departments and customers to provide timely and effective resolution to customer items.
3. Identify and evaluate training needs of the customer to assure user know-how for the client portfolio of products. Effectively deliver, though in-person and virtual classes, various user trainings based on current and future Voter Registration offerings. Assist in the development and production of class materials for the users.
4. Track and manage assigned software enhancements through the development life cycle; and educate customers on new releases via user groups, data reviews and internal training.
5. Attend customer events and conferences to support the Company and its offerings and to develop relationships with key customers.
6. Monitor state, federal and local regulations that affect the voter registration system; and document software requirements to meet the regulations.
7. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education: A bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer technology field is preferred; or relevant experience.
Experience: At least 1-2 years Account Management experience including:
· Election industry experience preferred but not required
· Knowledge of Windows OS family, JAVA, .NET and Citrix system technology is preferred
· Familiarity with troubleshooting customer's technical issues required.
· Strong presentation skills with knowledge of effective learning and development methods
· Technical capacity
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Strong Communication skills
· Well-developed commitment to customer service and a passion for quality over quantity
· Personal effectiveness/credibility
Travel: Approximately 40% travel is expected, but may be higher based on business needs during peak periods
EEO Statement: Election Systems & Software, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Election Systems & Software, LLC's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.