Our client is seeking a Production Worker to join their team.
What's the job?
* Set up and operate all equipment according to company procedures, standards and work instructions.
* Follow all processing, measuring, packaging and shipping procedures as directed
* Comply with all safety rules and regulations
* Perform basic maintenance on equipment as directed
* Perform any other duties as assigned or required
* A positive attitude and desire to learn and grow
* HD Diploma or equivalent
What's in it for me?
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts available
* Pay rates starting at $20/hr
* Temp to hire opportunities
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.