Thomas ("Tom") Bayley

Glastonbury, Connecticut

Senior Consultant, Leadership and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, Workplace Success Group, LLC

Experience at:
U.S. Naval War College

I’m interested in mentoring people from:

    Thomas ("Tom") Bayley

    Ask Me About

    Coaching
    Collaboration
    Critical Thinking
    Diversity
    Growth Mindset
    Inclusive Leadership
    Leader Development
    Organizational Transformation
    Strategic Leadership
    Workplace culture
    Where I've Worked
    W

    Aug 2020 – Present

    Senior Consultant, Leadership and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion

    Workplace Success Group, LLC
    U

    Jun 2017 – Sep 2019

    Professor of Leadership & Ethics

    U.S. Naval War College
    U

    Mar 2012 – Sep 2019

    Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer

    U.S. Naval War College
    U

    Jun 2011 – Jun 2017

    Deputy Dean

    U.S. Naval War College
    U

    Mar 2008 – Jun 2011

    Dean

    U.S. Naval War College
    U

    Jun 2005 – Mar 2008

    Co-Director, Opera

    U.S. Naval War College
    Where I've Studied

    2017

    Certificate, Strategies for Leading Diverse Organizations

    Harvard Kennedy School of Government

    BS, Radiation Protection Engineering

    Texas A&M University

    MA, National Security and Strategic Studies

    U.S. Naval War College

    People I've Reported To

    People I've Worked With

    People Who've Reported to Me

    Bringing Employee Engagement to Full Potential

    Average employee engagement is around 40%. So what do employees do with the other 60% ? Not what you need them to be doing! Inclusive leadership is critical to turning diversity into a competitive advantage. I can do that for you.

    Specialties

    HR Generalists & Business Partners

    HR Management

    Organization Development & Training

    Ask Me for a Referral

    Workplace Success Group, LLC

    In the Media

    Social Media